As a citizen of Dominica, you can take advantage of a range of personal benefits which include:
- Becoming a citizen of this peaceful and welcoming country for life through one of the oldest and most trusted citizenship by investment programmes
- Visa-free travel to over 115 countries, including the Schengen area, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Ireland
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in Dominica
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- There is no requirement to reside in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- The application process is confidential.
Dominica has been named as one of the world’s happiest places to live. Boasting a high number of centurions (people who have lived to be older than 100 years), it offers an easy lifestyle within a safe, peaceful and pristine environment with a culturally vibrant and friendly community.
The “Nature Island of the Caribbean” is a green tropical paradise and one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. It is practically untouched nature with countless rivers and waterfalls, and emerald green mountains dropping dramatically into the turquoise sea.
Dominica hosts the world’s second-largest hot spring, Boiling Lake and features lush, mountainous rainforests, which are home to many rare plant, animal, and bird species. Dominica’s clear and calm oceans offer excellent opportunities for diving and snorkelling and have spectacular dive sites including shipwrecks and even underwater hot springs.
In 1998, Dominica’s Morne Trois Pitons National Park was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Since 1997 Dominica has actively participated in the work of Green Globe to develop a model for ecotourism within Dominica.
BUSINESS ADVANTAGES OF DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax and no personal income tax for residents
- Dominica is signatory of double taxation treaties with the USA and Caricom
- There is No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital
- Generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance
- Currency pegged to US Dollar
- Duty Free Trading in Caribbean
Passport holders can use their citizenship to benefit from greater ease of international travel, including to the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Ireland. Dominica is now able to offer visa-free travel to the Schengen Area. Moreover, the government of Dominica has provided a number of fiscal and other concessions which aim to make doing business in this island paradise even more attractive, these include generous tax holidays, import duty and tax waivers, and streamlined processes. For more information, see http://www.investdominica.com.
Successful applicants can benefit from visa-free travel to the countries below. It must be noted that visa-free travel to the countries listed below are subject to change. It is strongly advisable that the relevant Government authorities and agencies are contacted prior to travel arrangements made.
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
CAPE VERDE ISLANDS
GRENADA & THE GRENADINES
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS*
SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE*
ST. KITTS & NEVIS
ST. VINCENT & THE GRENADINES
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
TURKS & CAICOS