To qualify for citizenship of Dominica under the Real Estate Option of the Citizenship by Investment Programme, an applicant must purchase authorized real estate to the minimum value of USD 200,000.
On approval in principle of an application through a real estate investment or other approved project, the following fees also apply:
- USD 25,000 for the Main Applicant;
- USD 35,000 for the Main Applicant applying with his or her spouse;
- USD 35,000 for a family of up to four persons, including the Main Applicant and up to three dependants
- USD 50,000 for a family of up to six persons, including the Main Applicant and up to five dependants; or
- USD 70,000 for a family of seven persons or more, including the Main Applicant and six or more dependants
For a full breakdown of the other fees payable under the Real Estate Option, including due diligence fees, please click here
The real estate must be held for 3 years and may be eligible for re-sale under the Citizenship by Investment Programme after 5 years from the grant of citizenship.