Dear Authorised Agent,
RE: Promotion of the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Programme
It is our common responsibility to ensure that the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Programme remain the highly respected investor immigration option it is today. Additionally, as Authorised Agents, it is your regulatory duty to only publish or disseminate information, promotions, advertisements, or any other publication (including web publications, press releases, and marketing materials) that are in compliance with Government-issued guidelines.
We therefore reiterate the following guidelines in full expectation that they will be followed meticulously:
- It is prohibited to state the number of applicants who were granted citizenship of Dominica through the Programme, as well as those applicants’ country of origin, unless this information is formally published by the Government. This applies to clients who were processed through you as an Authorised Agent or through any of your sub-agents or promoters.
- It is prohibited to use images of the Dominican passport in any content used to promote or advertise the Programme.
- It is prohibited to use the terminology “sale of passports” or any similar terminology.
- It is prohibited to specify any country or region to which a Dominican passport holder may travel to without needing to first apply for a visa in any content used to promote or advertise the Programme.
- It is prohibited to use images of any Government official in any content used to promote or advertise the Programme, including any print or digital media.
- It is prohibited to promote or advertise the Programme by using mass texts, text blasts, push messages, and other similar alerts via cell phone, telephone, and social media with text or messaging services.
- It is prohibited to suggest in any manner whatsoever that you may affect the Government’s decision-making process with respect to an application, including processing times.
- It is prohibited to suggest in any manner whatsoever that an applicant may receive citizenship through the Programme at a cost below the minimum investment amount prescribed by the Government.
The Government will police adherence to the above guidelines on a regular basis, and any Authorised Agent who is found to act, or whose sub-agents or promoters are found to act, in contravention of said guidelines will be automatically blacklisted on the official Programme website (cbiu.gov.dm).
Please contact the Citizenship by Investment Unit for any queries that you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT UNIT
BACK TO NEWS FEED