Real Estate Option
To qualify for citizenship of Dominica under the real estate option of the Citizenship by Investment Programme, you must purchase authorised real estate to the minimum value of USD 200,000.
On approval in principle of an application through a real estate investment or other approved project, the following Government Fees also apply:
- USD 25,000 for a single applicant;
- USD 35,000 for a main applicant applying with his or her spouse;
- USD 35,000 for a family of up to four persons, including the main applicant and up to three dependants;
- USD 50,000 for a family of up to six persons, including the main applicant and up to five dependants; or
- USD 70,000 for a family of seven persons or more, including the main applicant and six or more dependants.
In order to qualify for citizenship, you must hold authorised real estate for 3 years from the grant of citizenship. Furthermore, you may only re-sell that real estate under the Citizenship by Investment Programme after 5 years of receiving citizenship.
In addition to the capital investment required under the real estate option, the following fees are also payable:
Per application – USD 1,000
DUE DILIGENCE FEES*
Main Applicant – USD 7,500
Spouse – USD 4,000
Dependant aged 16 years or above – USD 4,000
*In some cases, an enhanced due diligence may be required, depending on the citizenship the applicant holds and other personal circumstances.
Certificate of Naturalisation Fee – USD 250 per person
Expedited Passport Issuance Fee – USD 1,200 per person